Pisa & Siena in one day with Wine tasting & Lunch in tuscan farm
(Private Tour From: Florence)
Spend one day accross the “Rolling hills of Chianti”, visiting Pisa and Siena with our private driver. A wonderful Experience between art, wine and local food to discover vineyards, towers, legends and typical tuscan farms.
- Meet our driver-escort at your location and let you drive until the Leaning Tower in Pisa. Visit also “Piazza dei Miracoli” with the famous Duomo and the wonderful Baptistery.
If you want you can go up the Leaning Tower booking your ticket online.
- Later we wiil move to a typical Tuscan Farm, to understand the secrets of wine production and enjoy a lunch with home made pasta and the best wines of our Region.
- In the afternoon, we will drive through the sweet Siena hills, amidst olive groves, cypress trees, medieval hilltop towns and vineyards up to Siena.
- Siena is a historic city on the region of Tuscany and is the capital of the province of Siena. This city is well known for its gorgeous architecture and beautiful main square – the Piazza del Campo. Furthermore Siena has a historic city centre that has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Additionally, Siena is also known for its legendary Palio horse race, that takes place twice a year and draws hundreds of spectators.
- Return scheduled around 6.00 pm.
- Pick up at your Hotel or private flat and B&B with confortable Mercedes Minivan or similar. Welcome sign PEK TUSCANY IN LIMO + your name.
- English speaking driver – guide.
IMPORTANT: We can also pick up and drop off customers at private addresses, apartments or B & B, without extra charge. It is only necessary to indicate the correct address in the notes.
What To Expect: Itinerary
Stop At: Leaning Tower of Pisa
Our driver-escort will pick you up at your hotel or another chosen location, (B&B or private flat) and will take you to discover our Tuscan countryside.
- The first stop will be in Pisa near “Piazza dei Miracoli”. Where you’ll have time to admire and photograph the famous Leaning Tower, and visit the other remarkable buildings that occupy of the field of miracles, which include the breath-taking Baptistery and splendid Cathedral. The cost to go up the tower is 18 euros and we recommend booking online. After visiting the square we will move to the historic center of the city for a visit to the main monuments.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes.
Pass By: Chianti Road
Leaving the city of Pisa we will drive through one of the most beautiful Tuscan wine roads, through the sweet Siena hills, amidst olive groves, cypress trees and vineyards until a Tuscan Farm. Possible stop on request to the famous village of San Gimignano for a visit.
Stop At: Tenuta Torciano
This farm promotes the Italian wine & food culture all over the world. A beautiful Italian experience to learn the best combinations beetween wine & food, the glass etiquette, the secrets of Italian cuisine, Tuscan wine-making techniques and more.
3 course lunch with homemade pasta, Bruschettas, cold cuts, Pecorino cheese, prosciutto, salame and more…
- Wine tastings with: Chianti, Chianti Riserva, Brunello di Montalcino, Sangiovese, Nobile di Montepulciano, Vernaccia and Super Tuscan.
- Tasting Extra Vergine Olive Oil
- Tasting Pepper Olive Oil
- Tasting Balsamic Vinegar
- Tasting Truffle Oilive Oil.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Siena
In the afternoon we will visit Siena.
- Siena is a historic city on the region of Tuscany and is the capital of the province of Siena. This city is well known for its gorgeous architecture and beautiful main square – the Piazza del Campo. Furthermore Siena has a historic city centre that has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Additionally, Siena is also known for its legendary Palio horse race that takes place twice a year and draws hundreds of spectators. The most interesting things to see in Siena are: the famous Piazza del Campo, the Duomo, the Baptistery and the wonderful small streets of the historic center such as the “Via di città”.
- At the end of the visit we will return to your locations.
Duration: 2 hours
Inform us about any food allergies or intollerances you might have in advance during your booking procedure.