PRIVATE Transfer from Florence to Venice with stops and visit in Bologna and Ferrara
In addition to classic transfers, we offer “Transfers with stops”. This way of travelling is very efficient, because customers can take advantage of this opportunity to stop during the trip and visit cities and villages: do not miss the opportunity to visit Bologna and Ferrara with our local driver during your transfer from Florence to Venice. During your trip, between Florence and Venice, we will stop twice to admire the beauty of the city of Bologna and the incredible Estense Castle of Ferrara. Ferrara is a spectacular metropolis of art and culture (the center is a UNESCO World Heritage Site). It blends medieval and renaissance for a distinctive combination. Bologna is not only famous for the “tortellini”, the medieval historic center of the city is famous for its lively student population, arcaded streets, theater and nightlife. After the visit to Ferrara we will move to Venice.
- Traveler pickup is guaranteed
- Our english speaking Driver-escort will pick you up at your location
- Welcome sign always PEK TUSCANY IN LIMO + your name.
- Transfer aboard our 8 Seats Mercedes Minivan or similar Minivan
What To Expect: Itinerary
Stop At: Bologna
Our English speaking driver will pick you up at your location, (hotel or apartment) with comfortable Mercedes car or similar. Along the highway we will cross the Apennines and in an hour we will be in Bologna for a first stop.
- Bologna is the capital of Emilia Romagna. Visiting Bologna, you will notice many arcaded streets. The city center is one of the best preserved in Europe. Piazza Maggiore, the heart of the city, is lively and fun with many outdoor restaurants and bars. Visit the Basilica of San Petronio, the fountain of Neptune. Don’t forget to visit the Torre degli Asinelli, the largest tower in the city. If you wish, at lunch you can enjoy the “Tortellini” in a typical local restaurant. At the end of the visit we will leave for the next stop at Ferrara.
Stop At: Ferrara
Later we will drive ’til Ferrara for a second stop.
- Ferrara is the city of the Este family, (a powerful family during the Renaissance period).The Este family governed here for three centuries and can be thanked for the city’s unique blend of medieval and Renaissance. Although Ferrara suffered damage during WWII, its historical core remains intact. Today, the center is a UNESCO World Heritage Site for its breathtaking beauty and its important place in Italy’s art and culture. One of the city’s most important monuments is Castello Estense (Estense Castle). This moated castle, built in 1385, served as the stronghold and residence of the Este family. The many castle rooms, including dungeons and prison cells, are a sight to see. Another noteworthy sight is Ferrara’s Cathedral, built in 1135. You will see that in Ferrara everyone uses the bicycle as in Amsterdam.
At the end of the free visit we will moved to Venice.
Duration: 1:30 hour
Inform us about any food allergies or intollerances you might have in advance during your booking procedure.