PRIVATE TRANSFER from Florence to Cinque Terre with stops in Lucca & Pisa
Don’t miss the chance to visit the jewel cities of Lucca and Pisa (with the famous Leaning Tower) during your transfer between Florence and Cinque Terre.
- We will stop for 2 hrs in Lucca and we will visit the city. Lucca is the birthplace of the classical composer Giacomo Puccini and its walls are perfectly preserved. You can walk on the ancient walls, visit the Cathedral and the famous Oval Square (Piazza Ovale), looking at the typical artisan shops in Via Fillungo (the most important street of the city).
- Later we will move to Pisa, to admire the beauty of the city and the wonderful “Piazza Dei Miracoli”. (Leaning Tower, Dome and Bapitstery)
In the afternoon we will drive through a panoramic road with destination Cinque Terre. You can choose where you want to be left in the 5 villages of the Cinque Terre (where you booked your hotel or apartment): Riomaggiore, Manarola, Vernazza, Monterosso or Corniglia.
During the trip our driver will be able to show you the most beautiful places to see and the best typical restaurants of the region.
For more info take a look : What to expect.
- Traveler pickup is guaranteed
- Our english speaking Driver-escort will pick you up at your location
- Welcome sign always PEK TUSCANY IN LIMO + your name.
- Transfer aboard our 8 Seats Mercedes Minivan or similar Minivan
What To Expect: Itinerary
Stop At: Lucca
Our driver escort will pick you up at your location (hotel, B&B or private apartment) and take you on a drive through the Tuscan highway. First stop at Lucca. Visiting Lucca means discovering the birthplace of the composer Giacomo Puccini, travelling through the signs of time, through history and art, from the Roman period to the Middle Ages, from the Renaissance to the nineteenth century and modern times. Lucca is magical in all seasons, with its famous Walls, crowned with trees and the pedestrian areas in the inner side of the city, it’s the perfect place for a walk or a bike ride. The most intersting things to visit are: the famous Piazza Ovale, the Cathedral and the “Guinigi Tower” (the tower with a garden on the roof).
Duration: 2 hour
Stop At: Leaning Tower of Pisa
After Lucca we will stop at Pisa, where you will have time to admire and photograph the famous “Leaning Tower” and the other monuments of the square including the Baptistery and the Cathedral. The Pisa Tower began to lean during construction in the twelfth century, due to the soft terrain that could not properly support the weight of the structure, and worsened with the completion of construction in the fourteenth century. The structure was stabilized by restoration work between 1993 and 2001, which reduced the inclination to 3.97 degrees. Climbing up to the top of the leaning tower of Pisa is a unique experience and offers a beautiful view of the city. The price of the base ticket is 18 €..
At the end of the visit we will move to Cinque Terre.
Duration: 1:30 hours
Pass By: Parco Regionale delle Alpi Apuane
We will cross the A11/A12 highway, between Tuscany and Liguria for about 1 hour, passing near the beautiful Apuan Alps, (the Marble Mountains). Then we will pass through the city of La Spezia and its famous Gulf (Gulf of Poets) before arriving at destination to the Cinque Terre park.
Inform us about any food allergies or intollerances you might have in advance during your booking procedure.