PRIVATE TRANSFER from Florence to Rome with stops in Orvieto & Civita di Bagnoregio
Do not miss the opportunity to visit Orvieto and Civita di Bagnoregio with our local driver. During your transfer from Florence to Rome we will stop twice to admire the beauty of the city of Orvieto with with its majestic Cathedral and the Pozzo di San Patrizio (San Patrick’s Well). Later we’ll move to the incredible village of Civita di Bagnoregio, called “the dying city”. A full day inside the mysterious Etruscan culture, the power of the great Roman Empire and the magnificence of the Italian Renaissance. Next, you can choose where you want to be left in Rome (at your home address or where you booked your hotel, B&B or private apartment). During the trip you can ask our driver-guide to visit wineries and typical restaurants, always in an exclusive way. Because ours is a private service dedicated to you and your family. Take a look at what to expect.
- Traveler pickup is guaranteed
- Our english speaking Driver-escort will pick you up at your location
- Welcome sign always PEK TUSCANY IN LIMO + your name.
- Transfer aboard our 8 Seats Mercedes Minivan or similar Minivan
What To Expect: Itinerary
Stop At: Orvieto
Our driver will pick you up at your location (hotel, B&B or private apartment) and take you on a journey through the rolling hills of Tuscany. First stop at Orvieto.
- Orvieto is considered a jewel of culture, history, archeology. Witness and protagonist of a mysterious past. Located on a tufa rock known as “La Rupe”, the citadel was the seat of Etruscan civilization from the eighth century BC, and became in 265 BC, an integral part of the Roman state. During the Middle Ages it was an important cultural, artistic and commercial center. Especially for its strategic position on the road between Florence and Rome. The beautiful Duomo dominates the central square and the streets all around. The most important monuments to see in the city are: The famous St. Patrick’s Well, The Cathedral, The Underground City and the Governament Palace (The People’s Palace)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Civita di Bagnoregio
Then we will move to Civita di Bagnoregio for a second stop.
- Bagnoregio city is called: “the dying city”. It is a wonderful medieval village situated on the top of a hill, not far from the Province of Viterbo in the ancient region called “Tuscia”. Civita rises on a very precarious ground, made of tuff and clay, subject to continuous erosions. This magical village has been officially included in the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
At the end of the visit we will move to Rome.
Duration: 2 hour
Inform us about any food allergies or intollerances you might have in advance during your booking procedure.