Ferrari Museum & Balsamic tasting in Modena
(Private Tour From: Florence, Pisa)
Spend a day between “Passion and Legend” in the Ferrari Museum (Maranello) visiting the extraordinary cars of Enzo Ferrari and his company. In the afternoon taste the traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena. The Balsamic is one of the most precious treasures of the Italian gastronomic tradition. Much more than just a condiment, it is a product of great value, protected by the DOP brand and obtained exclusively in the territories of choice, on the green hills of Modena.
- Our driver escort will pick you up at your location (hotel, B&B or private apartment) and take you on a drive through the Appennini ’til Maranello (the Ferrari Home town and Head Quarter), where you’ll visit the incredible Ferrari Museum. You can admire all the Ferrari world champions, from the first prototypes to the current supercars of today and you can have fun trying a real Formula 1 simulator!
- Later we will move to Modena, in a historic “Acetaia” for a delicious vinegar balsamic tasting. The traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena is one of the oldest and typical product of the agricultural food industry in the province of Modena. The tasting experience will leave you really surprised about the delicious quality of the Balsamic vinegar.
At the end of the tasting we will return to your location around 6.00 pm.
- Pick up at your Hotel or private flat and B&B with confortable Mercedes Minivan or similar.
- Welcome sign PEK TUSCANY IN LIMO + your name.
- English speaking driver – guide.
IMPORTANT NOTE: We can also pick up and drop off customers at private addresses, apartments or B & B, without extra charge. It is only necessary to indicate the correct address in the notes.
What To Expect: Itinerary
Stop At: Ferrari Museum
In the morning first stop at the Ferrari Museum.
- The Ferrari Museum is a Ferrari company museum dedicated to the Ferrari sports car marque. The museum is not purely for cars; there are also trophies, photographs and other historical objects relating to the Italian motor racing industry. In addition to that, the exhibition introduces technological innovations, some of which had made the transition from racing cars to road cars. At the Ferrari Museum it is possible to board semi-professional Formula 1 simulators and experience the driving sensations usually reserved for pro drivers. After a brief briefing by a technician you climb into the cockpit and the virtual experience begins.
Duration: 2:30 hour
Stop At: Acetaia Villa San Donnino
- After the visit to the Ferrari Museum, we’ll move to Acetaia Villa San Donnino (Modena) for a visit and a Balsamic vinegar tasting. The Acetaia offers a limited selection of high quality products, the result of a refined knowledge acquired over the years. Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena embodies important values such as dedication to the work of the land, the transmission of knowledge and the maintenance of traditions, which have always distinguished the Lonardi family and the Modena culture.
- At the end of the visit we’ll come back to Florence or to your location.
Duration: 1:30 hour
Inform us about any food allergies or intollerances you might have in advance during your booking procedure.