Pisa & Chianti in one day with Lunch and Tasting in Winery
(Private Tour From: Florence, Pisa, Siena)
Explore the Chianti region, the Tuscany country secrets and visit the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa and the “Miracles Square”. In the morning we will visit the city of Pisa, later we’ll have a full daytrip inside the Chianti region, that takes in the iconic landscape of a rolling hills, avenues of cypress trees and medieval hilltop towns. We’ll drive through the vineyards of Chianti, along ancient pilgrimage trails. For lunch we’ll feast in a typical Tuscan farm: tasting homemade pasta, Lasangna, Pecorino cheese, Ham and the best Wines of our Region. In the afternoon, we’ll visit the Medieval town of San Gimignano and its magnificent towers tasting the best gelato of the world.
• 9-00 AM: Our Driver-escort will pick you up at your location (hotel or apartment)
• 11-00 AM: Visit the city of Pisa and the Tower
• 13.30 PM: Lunch and wine tasting in local Farm-Winery
• 15.30 PM: Visit the Medieval village of San Gimignano
• 17.00 PM Return at your hotel, B&B or apartment
Take a look at: What to expect
- Pick up at your Hotel or private flat and B&B with confortable Mercedes Minivan or similar. Welcome sign PEK TUSCANY IN LIMO + your name.
- English speaking driver – guide
IMPORTANT NOTE: We can also pick up and drop off customers at private addresses, apartments or B & B, without extra charge. It is only necessary to indicate the correct address in the notes.
What To Expect: Itinerary
Stop At: Leaning Tower of Pisa
Our driver escort will pick you up at your location (hotel, B&B or private apartment) and take you on a drive through the sweet hills of Tuscany.
- Your day will start with a visit to the city of Pisa where you’ll have time to admire and photograph the famous leaning tower of Pisa, and to admire the other remarkable buildings that occupy of the field of miracles which include the breath-taking Baptistery and splendid Cathedral.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tenuta Torciano
Stop for lunch in a Tuscan winery-farm: Visit, Lunch and Wine tastings. This farm promotes the Italian wine & food culture all over the world. A beautiful Italian experience to learn the best combinations beetween wine & food, the glass etiquette, the secrets of Italian cuisine, Tuscan wine-making techniques and more.
3 course lunch, with homemade pasta, Bruschettas, cold cuts, Pecorino cheese, prosciutto, salame and more…
- Wine tastings with: Chianti, Chianti Riserva, Brunello di Montalcino, Sangiovese, Nobile di Montepulciano, Vernaccia and Super Tuscan.
- Tasting Extra Vergine Olive Oil
- Tasting Pepper Olive Oil
- Tasting Balsamic Vinegar
- Tasting Truffle Oilive Oil.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Chianti Road
- Before to arrive to San Gimigano we will drive one of the most beautiful wine road in Tuscany, we wil drive through the sweet Siena hills, amidst olive groves, cypress trees and vineyards.
Stop At: San Gimignano
In the afternoon we will visit the Medieval town of san Gimignano, and its magnificent towers.
- San Gimignano is a small walled medieval hill town not far from Siena. Known as the “Town of Fine Towers”, during the Middle Ages there were more than 70 towers in the city. Now it is a real open-air museum, where it seems to walk in the medieval period. The town also is known for saffron, the Golden Ham, and its white wine: Vernaccia di San Gimignano, produced from the ancient variety of Vernaccia grape which is grown on the sandstone hillsides of the area. In the main square don’t forget to taste the best ice cream in the world (Gelateria Dondoli), and in the streets of the village you can admire the extraordinary work of expert craftsmen.
- The return is scheduled around 4.00 pm.
Duration: 1 hour
Inform us about any food allergies or intollerances you might have in advance during your booking procedure.