Pisa & Chianti in one day with Lunch and Tasting in Winery
(Private Tour From: Florence, Pisa, Siena)
Explore Chianti, the secrets of the Tuscan countryside, visit the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa and the “Piazza dei Miracoli” with the cathedral and the Baptistery. Afterwards, we will have a whole day inside the Chianti region, we will drive through rolling hills, cypress avenues and medieval villages. We will cross the vineyards of Chianti, along the Via Francigena (The old pilgrims way). We will enjoy a lunch in a typical Tuscan farm, with homemade pasta, lasangna, pecorino, ham and the best wines of our region. In the afternoon we will visit the medieval town of San Gimignano and its magnificent towers tasting the best ice cream in the world.
• 9.00 AM: Our Driver-guide will pick you up at your location (hotel or apartment)
• 11.00 AM: Visit the city of Pisa and the Tower
• 13.30 PM: Lunch and wine tasting in Farm-Winery
• 15.30 PM: Visit the Medieval village of San Gimignano.
• 17.00 PM Return at your hotel, B&B or apartment,
Take a look at: What to expect
- Pick up at your Hotel or private flat and B&B with confortable Mercedes Minivan or similar cars.
- Welcome sign PEK TUSCANY IN LIMO + your name.
- English speaking driver – guide
IMPORTANT NOTE: We can also pick up and drop off customers at private addresses, apartments or B & B, without extra charge. It is only necessary to indicate the correct address in the notes.
What To Expect: Itinerary
Stop At: Leaning Tower of Pisa
Our driver escort will pick you up at your location (hotel, B&B or private apartment) and take you on a drive through the sweet hills of Tuscany.
- Your day will start with a visit to the city of Pisa where you’ll have time to admire and photograph the famous leaning tower of Pisa, and to admire the other remarkable buildings that occupy of the field of miracles which include the breath-taking Baptistery and splendid Cathedral. If you want, you can experience the thrill of climbing the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tenuta Torciano
Later we’ll drive to a Tuscan farm: Visit, Lunch and Wine tastings.
- This farm promotes the Italian wine & food culture all over the world. A beautiful Italian experience to learn the best combinations beetween wine & food, the glass etiquette, the secrets of Italian cuisine, Tuscan wine-making techniques and more.
3 courses lunch, with homemade pasta, Lasagna, Bruschettas, cold cuts, Pecorino cheese, prosciutto, salame.
- Wine tastings with: Chianti, Chianti Riserva, Brunello di Montalcino, Sangiovese, Nobile di Montepulciano, Vernaccia and Super Tuscan.
- Tasting Extra Vergine Olive Oil
- Tasting Pepper Olive Oil
- Tasting Balsamic Vinegar
- Tasting Truffle Oilive Oil.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Chianti Road
- Before to arrive to San Gimignano we will drive one of the most beautiful wine road in Tuscany, through the sweet Chianti hills, amidst olive groves, cypress trees and vineyards. We’ll stop to take pictures.
Stop At: San Gimignano
In the afternoon we will visit the Medieval town of San Gimignano, and its magnificent towers.
- San Gimignano is a small walled medieval hill town not far from Siena. Known as the “Town of Fine Towers”, during the Middle Ages there were more than 70 towers in the city. Now it is a real open-air museum, where it seems to walk in the medieval period. The town also is known for saffron, the Golden Ham, and its white wine: Vernaccia di San Gimignano, produced from the ancient variety of Vernaccia grape which is grown on the sandstone hillsides of the area. In the main square don’t forget to taste the best ice cream in the world, and in the streets of the village you can admire the extraordinary work of expert craftsmen.
The return is scheduled around 5.00 pm.
Duration: 1 hour
Inform us about any food allergies or intollerances you might have in advance during your booking procedure.