Pisa & Lucca with Lunch and wine tastings in the Farm
(Private Tour From: Florence, Pisa, Siena)
A fantastic experience traveling through the Tuscan hills to the city of Pisa, famous for its Leaning Tower and the Piazza dei Miracoli. Then we will visit Lucca, a beautiful city within the ancient Medieval Walls. For lunch we will move to a typical Tuscan farm tasting the best wines and olive oils of our region.
Our driver guide will pick you up at your location (hotel, B&B or private apartment) and take you on a drive through the sweet hills of Tuscany ’til Lucca.
Lucca is the birthplace of the classical composer Giacomo Puccini and its walls are perfectly preserved. You can walk on the ancient walls, visit the Cathedral and the famous Oval Square (Piazza Ovale), looking at the typical artisan shops in Via Fillungo (the most important street of the city).
Later we’ll move to Pisa and we’ll visit Piazza dei Miracoli (Miracles Square), where you’ll be surprise by the imposing marble monuments and the green grass where you can lie down to admire the famous Leaning Tower, the Cathedral and the Baptistery. It will be possible to walk around the city or climb the tower.
In the afternoon we will transfer to a typical Tuscan farm, where you will have the opportunity to taste renowned wines and other typical products such as olive oil, Tuscan desserts, cheese, balsamic vinegar and truffle.
Take a look at What to expect:
- Pick up at your Hotel or private flat and B&B with confortable Mercedes Minivan or similar cars.
- Welcome sign PEK TUSCANY IN LIMO + your name.
- English speaking driver – guide
IMPORTANT: We can also pick up and drop off customers at private addresses, apartments or B & B, without extra charge. It is only necessary to indicate the correct address in the notes.
What To Expect: Itinerary
Stop At: Lucca
Our driver escort will pick you up at your location (hotel, B&B or private apartment) and take you on a drive through the sweet hills of Tuscany ’til the town of Lucca.
- Visiting Lucca means discovering the birthplace of the composer Giacomo Puccini, travelling through the signs of time, through history and art, from the Roman period to the Middle Ages, from the Renaissance to the nineteenth century and modern times. Lucca is magical in all seasons, with its famous Walls, crowned with trees and the pedestrian areas in the inner side of the city, it’s the perfect place for a walk or a bike ride. The most important things to see in Lucca: The Walls, The Dome, Puccini Muesum, Guinigi Tower and the Oval Square.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pisa
Later we will drive to Pisa.
- Your tour continues with the visit of the city of Pisa, where you’ll have time to admire and photograph the famous Leaning Tower, and the other monuments of the square including the Baptistery and the Cathedral. The Tower began to lean during construction in the 12th century, due to soft ground which could not properly support the structure’s weight, and it worsened through the completion of construction in the 14th century. The structure was stabilized by remedial work between 1993 and 2001, which reduced the tilt to 3.97 degrees. Climbing to the top of the leaning tower of Pisa is a unique experience and it offers a very beautiful view of the town. The base ticket price is 18 €.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Winery farm
Later we will move through the Tuscan countryside to the winery-farm, to understand the secrets of wine production and enjoy a lunch with wine tastings.
- In the afternoon we will move through the countryside up the village of Vinci (the home town of the genius Leonardo) for a special tasting of wines, extra virgin olive oil and bruschettas with new oil, tomatos, tuscan ham and salami. We will also visit the life of a typical tuscan farm. On request it is possible to visit the Leonardo museum.
- At the end of the lunch will return to your location.
Duration: 2 hours
Inform us about any food allergies or intollerances you might have in advance during your booking procedure.